On Page SEO
On page Search engine optimization strategies to optimize website content.Owner can fully control on page Search engine optimization.
Website structure: Domain name with based on website content and must be mobile / browser base well speedy design.
Website Content: This is the main feature of on page Search engine optimization over all Search engine optimization. Search engine optimization is mostly depend on how the website content are written on and it must be long length.
- Title Tag – The title tag on each page or post tells the search engines what your page is about. This should be 70 characters or less, including both the keyword your content focuses on and your business name.
- Meta Description – The meta description on your website tells search engines a little bit more about what each page is about. This is also used by your human visitors to better understand what the page is about and if it’s relevant. This should include your keyword and also provide enough details to tell the reader what the content is about.
- Sub-headings – Not only do sub-headings make your content easier for visitors to read, but it can also help improve your SEO. You can use H1, H2, and H3 tags to help search engines better understand what your content is about.
- Internal Links – Building internal links, or hyperlinks to other content on your site, can help search engines learn more about your site. For example, if you are writing a post about the value of a specific product or service, you can link to the product or service page in your blog post.
- Image Name and ALT Tags – If you are using images on your website or within your blog content, you will also want to include your keyword or phrase in the image name and alt tag. This will help search engines better index your images, which may appear when users perform an image search for a certain keyword or phrase.
Website Indexing: Every one have to submit or indexed their website to various webmaster tools like google webmaster tool, bing webmaster tool etc. Submitting sitemap to the webmaster websites are enabled with search visibility and crawlability.
Off Page SEO
Here are a few of the different off-page Search engine optimization factors that can impact your search engine rankings:
Trust :Trust is becoming an increasingly important factor in a site’s Google ranking. This is how Google determines whether you have a legitimate site that visitors can trust. One of the best ways to improve trust is by building quality backlinks from sites that have authority.
Links: One of the most popular ways to build off-page Search engine optimization is through backlinks. You want to be careful here as spamming sites with your links is a quick and easy way to get your site banned from the search engines. Instead, take the time to build relationships with influencers and fans who create quality content and will link back to your site in their own content.
Social: Another important off-page Search engine optimization factor are social signals, such as likes and shares. When it comes to boosting Search engine optimization, you want to look for quality shares from influencers. The more quality content you publish, the more likely you will be to get people to share your content with others.
Search engine optimization is a process of improving positions in organic search results in search engines. The higher the website is, the more people visit it. SEO is a lot of creative, technical and analytical work.